At the Gourmet Coffee Zone, we offer ongoing coffee education across a variety of gourmet coffee subjects. Consider this a fun version of online coffee school.
Our current “Coffee Tasting eCourse” is now underway. This eCourse is a step-by-step coffee tasting education delivered by email to our Gourmet Coffee Zone newsletter subscribers.
Over the course of the next several weeks subscribers will be receiving coffee tasting lessons covering the following subjects:
- Why develop your coffee tasting palette?
- The fundamentals of coffee tasting characteristics.
- Coffee tasting vocabulary.
- Coffee origins and the many different taste and flavor qualities of different coffees from the finest growing regions around the world.
- Coffee roasting and the different roast levels and roast characteristics.
- Coffee tasting defects and taints.
- We also include a basic brewing tutorial, specifically designed for tasting and sampling coffee.
- Then we put it all together and walk through applying everything you’ve learned by actually tasting three or four specific coffees that we’ll recommend to you.
If you would like to participate in the “Coffee Tasting eCourse”, sign up for our Gourmet Coffee Zone newsletter today.
For our subscribers participating in the coffee tasting course, the comments to this blog post serve as a interactive area to post questions, share coffee tasting experiences, and learn from the community.
Taste some great coffee today!